I think that one of the most difficult things is to try to express through words who you are, because honestly, I think that is impossible. When people hire a professional photographer, is because they want to capture for ever, a unique moment, a memorable date, a special event and in order, it is important to know the person who will be present to capture such occasion. For this reason, I like coordinate appointments with my clients, so that they know who I am and what they can expect from me. Anyway, I’ll share with you some of my passions and what i love:
My wife: Esther is the most charming women that I have known in my entire life. It is my greatest support, my biggest cheerleader, my help-meet. If you hire me, you will also know her, because she is an essential part of my work team.
My family: I would not be where I am today without the support and the love they have given me through all these years.
- Photography: I am a photographer completely passionate about what i do. While i’m working i am focused, risky and a perfectionist. My work is notable for it’s quality and is clearly seen in every image.
- Exploring my Island: I love exploring Puerto Rico with my wife. And each time that I have done so, I try to find the best places that can serve as a scenario to capture the best pictures possible for my clients.
- Reading: In my school years, it never crossed my mind that reading will become something so important to me. I love spending time reading a good book. In particular, I love reading my Bible.
- Weddings: I think that the day of the wedding, is the most special day of a person’s life. And I am delighted to be part of this emotional and beautiful event of people who give me the honor to be the one who captures their memories forever.
- Learn: I think that what has led me be outstanding at what I do, is that every day I focus in learning something new, in learning new things that will help me to be better everyday; a better husband, son, brother, friend, photographer, in short, to be a better person.